Monday, April 27, 2009

Paris: Photo Art

Jessie took this one. Pretty cool that his head has been replaced by a bright light.

It's looks like he's talking directly to the audience.

I like the shapes that all their arms make. I think the triangles draw your eye in a nice way. I also like that you can't see what everyone is looking at.

This by far one of my favorites. It looks like 2 pictures overlaid on each other, but it's really a reflection in the window. You can see the art exhibit behind the glass and the reflection of the square/motorcycle in the glass.

This is my favorite from the Louvre. Something about the light striking the statue of an angel seems so perfect.

I chose these because they're such a good 'spring-time in Paris' shots.


I like the lighting of this one and the way she's looking up and away.

I think Dave took this, it's a really cool zoomed in shot of sister and brother.

Great lighting, romantic shot, need I say more.

I liked this one especially because you can see the reflection of the sun on the table so you can tell we're relaxing at a cafe in the afternoon on a beautiful Parisian day.

I like these 2 because they're so engrossed.


A good black and white.

I chose this one for the lines. I like the effect of the river, the building and the direction of his head being parallel.

Just a classy parisian window display.

No comments:

Post a Comment